Repositionable Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Foam BoardBest self-adhesive choice for greater flexibility
With EnCore Repositionable Pressure Sensitive Foam Board, presentations will be easy and professional, without messy glues, sprays or expensive mounting equipment.
This board has a pH neutral adhesive that allows the image to be adjusted, removed, and reapplied to assure accurate placement. Its liner is silicone treated and moisture resistant
Our Repositionable Pressure-Sensitive Foam Board is ideal for mounting posters, inexpensive prints, photographs, prints on gloss paper, laminated materials and other art and craft projects. However, it is not recommended for valuable artwork or limited edition prints.
Our Repositionable Pressure-Sensitive Foam Boards are Easy to Use:
- Peel back the Release Liner
- Position Your Work- Temporary positioning may be adjusted, removed, and reapplied to assure accurate placement of your work.
- Once You Have Positioned Your Work, Apply Firm Pressure.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use, just peel and stick
- Available in White
- 3/16″ thickness
- Adhesive is pH neutral
- Easy to cut
Applications & Fabrication
- Hand Cutting
- Machine Cutting
- Surface: White or Black facing paper
- Core: White or Black foam
- Thickness: 3/16″
- Varieties: Permanent & Repositionable Adhesive
- Standard sheet sizes range from 20″ x 30″ to 40″ x 60″
- High volume cut-to-size sheets quickly available upon request