Permanent Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Foam BoardsJust peel and mount. No more messy glues and sprays.
With EnCore® Permanent Pressure Sensitive Foam Board, presentations will be easy and professional, without messy glues, sprays or expensive mounting equipment.
For a time-saving performance, EnCore Permanent Pressure Sensitive Foam Board can’t be beat. It’s specially formulated to handle hard-to-hold items such as heavy posters, large maps, architectural drawings, photos, and heavy-coated non-porous items This convenient, all-purpose Foam Board features a pressure-sensitive adhesive coating on one side.
Our Permanent Pressure Sensitive Foam Boards are Easy to Use:
- Peel Back the Release Liner
- Roll Down Your Image
- Smooth From the Center to the Edges for an Easy Finish Without Messy Glues or Sprays.
Features & Benefits
- Amazingly Light Weight
- Easy to Cut
- “Memory” Core
- Brilliant White Paper Liners
- Ultra Smooth Surfaces
- Double-Clay Coating
- Available in 3/16″ in a variety of Sizes by Carton only
- EnCore® Self-Adhesive Foam Board is also available in Black-On-Black, Permanent
Applications & Fabrication
- Hand Cutting
- Machine Cutting
- Surface: White or Black facing paper
- Core: White or Black foam
- Thickness: 3/16″
- Varieties: Permanent & Repositionable Adhesive
- Standard sheet sizes range from 20″ x 30″ to 40″ x 60″
- High volume cut-to-size sheets quickly available upon request