MightyCore® Foam BoardThe rigid "no preparation" surface for direct foam board printing and fabrication
MightyCore® Foam Board is one of the strongest, most versatile rigid foam core board products on the market today. Easy to work with and incredibly durable, MightyCore® is the perfect choice for a variety of projects.
The ultra-smooth surface provides excellent ink coverage and adherence for flatbed printers. The rigid, harder center is an upgrade from regular foam boards and makes it especially suitable for large fabricated pieces. It’s dense polystyrene core helps resist warping, bowing or twisting. Projects can be handled quickly and most economically because of it’s “no preparation needed” surface for printing. It cuts easily and cleanly; use a knife by hand for straight simple cuts, and a machine for more intricate patterns.
MightyCore is ideal for mounting graphics and digital images to create signs, point-of-purchase displays and exhibits. When you need a durable, extra-strong performer, EnCore MightyCore Foam Board is your best bet.
Features & Benefits
- Amazingly Light Weight
- Easy to Cut
- Extra Rigid Core
- “No Preparation” Surfaces
- Ultra-Smooth Surfaces
- Works Well with Vinyl Graphics
- Free of Toxic Chemicals such as Ozone-Depleting Gases and Formaldehyde
- Readily Accepts Most Glues, Inks, and Paints
- Available in Classic White, White-on-Black and Black-on-Black
- Available in a Variety of Thickness and Size Combinations.
Applications & Fabrication
- Digital Imaging
- Litho Mounting
- Hand Cutting
- Machine Cutting
- Die Cutting
- Surface: White or Black smooth paper
- Core: White or Black rigid foam
- Thickness: 3/16″, 1/4″ and 1/2″
- Varieties: White, Black-on-Black® and White-Black-White
- Standard sheet sizes range from 24″ x 36″ to 48″ x 96″
- High volume cut-to-size sheets quickly available upon request