100% Cotton Foam BoardFacing paper has a pH of 8.2 +/-.5, a calcium carbonate buffer and NO lignin.
Constructed with pure, naturally white cotton fibers, each facing paper has a pH of 8.2 +/-.5 and a calcium carbonate buffer. Contains no lignin, alum or harsh chemicals.
Our 100% cotton rag foam board is archival-grade for professional mounting of art, photographs and prints.
This specialty foam board has a beautiful cotton surface suitable as a rigid art substrate.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Cotton Rag Facing Paper
- Easy to Cut
- “Memory” Core
- Uniform Surfaces
- Available in 3/16″ in a variety of sizes
Applications & Fabrication
- Hand Cutting
- Machine Cutting
- Surface: Antique White, Bright White and White Cotton Rag facing paper
- Core: White foam
- Thickness: 1/8″ and 3/16″
- Standard sheet sizes range from 32″ x 40″ to 48″ x 96″
- High-volume cut-to-size sheets quickly available upon request